¡Hola hola, clase! I will miss you!!! ¡Aquí está la presentación de hoy!
- ¡Saquen ustedes sus CUADERNOS y SAMs!
- Notebook out! SAM out!
- Then, go to a new page.
- Title the page “Calentamiento”
- Then, using your vocab, please write 3-5 sentences that say "I like to ---”and 1-2 sentences that say “I don't like to---.”
- If you already did this, you can sit back and practice!
- Expectations for proof you studied
- If you haven’t yet, please label each section or each word:
- What you already know (with a checkmark or :D!)
- What you remember but need to review (**)
- If you just need to work on SPELLING, you can write SP
- What you haven’t learned or don’t remember learning (use a ?? or other symbol)
- Make a flashcard for every word with **, SP, or ??
- Let’s correct the quizzes!!
- I will show whatI am doing, silently, on the camera.
- If you have questions, please quietly raise your hand!
- Quiz self-correction is worth 25 quiz/test score points!
- ¡LA CELEBRACIÓN DE INDEPENDENCIA!
- Please take some pan dulce (sweet bread), and tortillas with traditional salsa!
La Tarea: Please create PROOF YOU STUDIED by MARCH 4th, when I see you next!
Either make FLASHCARDS for every word with **, SP, or ??, or
get a trusted adult signature on your Vocab Sheet stating what you did to study.
Proof you studied:
- physical flashcards
- trusted adult signature on your vocab sheet saying:
- studied using online (Quizlet) flashcards
studied the sheet with another method
QUIZLET FLASHCARD LINKS: