Wednesday, March 9, 2016

La agenda de miércoles, el 9 de marzo

¡Hola hola, clase!  You can do it!  ¡Sí se puede!  ¡Aquí está la presentación de hoy!

  • Calentamiento
    • ¡Saquen ustedes sus cuadernos, la tarea, y SAMs! 
    • Please take out your notebooks, homework, & SAMS!
      • TAKE OUT:
        • VOCAB SHEET
        • Notes/HW sheet from yesterday
        • PROOF YOU STUDIED!!
    • Then, get ready for a CALENTAMIENTO
      • IN YOUR NOTEBOOK, PLEASE WRITE:
    • ¿Te gusta escuchar música? el 9 de marzo 
      • Do you like to listen to music?
    • Sí, me gusta escuchar música OR  
    • No, no me gusta escuchar música.
      • a veces = sometimes
    • ¿Te gusta ver la tele?
      • Sí, me gusta ver la tele.
      • No, no me gusta ver la tele.
    • ¿Te gusta practicar deportes?
      • Sí, me gusta practicar deportes.
      • No, no me gusta practicar deportes.
    • ¿Te gusta cantar?
      • Sí, me gusta cantar.
      • No, no me gusta cantar.
    • ¿Te gusta ir a la escuela?
      • Sí, me gusta ir a la escuela.
      • No, no me gusta ir a la escuela.
  • ¡iPads!
    • Get the correct iPad from the cart
      • (Take the right # for your name)
    • Write down if there’s anything wrong with the iPad before you sit down with it!!
      • Notice where it gets plugged in; you’ll need to put it back right where you got it!
    • OKAY.  Some of you haven’t turned stuff in, and it’s bringing your grade WAY DOWN!!
      • I want to give you credit for the work you have done, so please check over what you need to do and get it done!
  • Then: PRACTICE & GAMES!!
    • Please take out the number of iPad assigned to you, go to “Safari”, and go to the link:
    • There are lots of games here to practice the vocab!!  
      • And it’s available from home, too!
    • Please go to SAFARI.
      • Click on “kahoot.it”.
    • Wait for the GAME PIN to show up on this screen!
LA TAREA (written in your SAM) --   Get caught up! - And practice on tinyurl.com/Ch1AGames

LINK to NEW FLASHCARDS on QUIZLET:

No comments:

Post a Comment