¡Hola hola, clase! Here's the presentation we used today!!
Here's the agenda for today:
- Using your yellow SURVEY sheet, make a NAME card for yourself!
- Please take out on the ‘¿Quién eres tú?' yellow sheet from yesterday.
- Then, GET A MARKER!
- Last, please write your SPANISH NAME and LAST NAME on the BLANK, NON-LINED SIDE OF THE CARD, with your marker!!
- TURN-IN BIN:
- If you ever have a late assignment, please use the TURN-IN BIN in the BACK!
- Also, you are always allowed to get an EXTRA from the clear plastic box.
- Brain dump!!
- Using the markers, we will WRITE WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT SPANISH on the posters!
- I want to know what you know, and what you don’t!!
- Ms. Williams will use what you know and what you want to know to help decide what to teach this semester!
- You are going to write about the (1) WORDS you know (colors, numbers, days of the week, etc.), the (2) PHRASES you know (like greetings, goodbyes, asking how someone is, saying "I like", etc.) you know, the (3) CULTURE of Spanish-speaking countries that you know (holidays, foods, etc.), and (4) WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN IN SPANISH CLASS!
- We will rotate every 2 minutes!
- El Alfabeto
La tarea, or the HOMEWORK: GET YOUR SYLLABUS SIGNED by an adult by MONDAY!!
¡Nos vemos mañana!!